EXA – is a German multinational technology company with a strong backbone in India. EXA is both a member of the SNP Group and an SAP Partner. SAP is in our DNA, and we are experts in IT, Analytics & Big Data, and Cloud platforms. Our focus is on providing our customers with innovative, cutting-edge solutions and first-rate digital transformation consulting.
We have developed our own SAP solutions (add-ons) – Global Value Chain (GVC) and Operational Transfer Pricing (OTP) – and established them successfully on the market. We are currently rolling out a new solution domain called ESG & Sustainability Solutions – Accounting, Reporting, and Analytics with the innovative “Carbon Footprint” product in collaboration with our partners.
These are precisely the strategic solutions that international companies need in order to manage and control all aspects of their business in a sustainable, transparent, compliant, cross-enterprise, and global manner. Our solutions and consulting services are currently in high demand, and we are growing steadily.
Are you passionate about Data and want to play Techno-Functional role in SAP Data transformation World.
Interested in Data analysis, Understanding of Data models and willing to gain to Cross functional knowledge then,
Come and join a great, friendly and passionate team focused on quality and innovation with limitless potential. EXA is seeking a creative, detail-oriented engineer who has zeal for technology and is in the quest for new experiences and knowledge.
We are seeking for SAP Data Transformation Consultant positions (for India, Bangalore) who thrive in positions of leadership and are eager to share their expertise with an active and broad network of colleagues, partners, and customers.
Experience: 6+ years
Work Location: Bangalore, India
No. of Positions: 5
Your role and responsibilities
As a Data Transformation Consultant, you will work on a wide variety of Business Transformation projects. The role would entail:
- Gathering and analyzing Data requirements
- Defining the Data rules and Implementation.
- Active engagement in the entire Data transformation cycle
- Ownership of the module aligned to
- Communication and collaboration with internal and external project teams
Ideally in-depth knowledge, and skills in the following:
- 6+ years of experience in Implementation / Support projects in SAP and ability to write medium level ABAP programs.
- Good to have experience in SAP Data migration.
- Ability to Debug the ABAP code, troubleshoot and fix the code.
- 3+ years of experience in either in SAP Financials (FI/CO) or SAP Logistics (SD/MM).
- Knowledge of cross functional integration points.
- Very good analytical skills.
- A self-starter and a team player
What your future will look like
- You will be working in a flat hierarchy, conducive to quick exchange and learning
- We work tirelessly to create a positive and stimulating working environment
- We offer an open-door policy, modern offices, flexible working hours, and partly working from home
- We accept that mistakes happen. Mistakes can happen so that we learn from them and improve
- We support sustainable commuting & travel, train travel, sponsor public transport/job ticket
- Fair & above-average salary, a performance-based compensation system
We are EXA
We speak English, Hindi, German, and many other languages. We have learned to integrate and value the similarities and differences of our multicultural colleagues to create a broader team spirit. We are dedicated and passionate about what we do, but also like to have fun and encourage camaraderie among colleagues.
Our diversity and values
We comply with prevailing law and do not cause harm; we respect one another and promote inclusion/non-discrimination. Our vision is a sustainable and peaceful world. Our mission is to help our customers achieve transparency, compliance, and sustainability in global business.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, or disability.